Practice Areas

Vero Beach Lawyer: Practice Areas

40 Years in General Civil Practice

If you are facing a legal matter, then you need to ensure that you are able to pursue the outcome that you desire. Generally, this will require the assistance of a skilled legal representative. I am Attorney David Albrecht from David F. Albrecht, P.A.; I am a counselor at law and I can provide you with the legal assistance that you need in any of the following legal matters.

Estate Planning

If you are nearing the end of your life, then it is important for you to get your affairs in order so that you may feel confident with how your estate will be distributed when you pass away. It is important that your estate is distributed to your beneficiaries according to your wishes.


In the state of Florida, the probate process is designed to see that the wishes of a deceased's will are carried out. This is also an opportunity for individuals to challenge the authenticity of a will, so it is important that you have assistance on your side when preparing your will.

Legal & Healthcare Powers of Attorney

There are many medical conditions that cause an individual to be unable to remember certain things or to be unable to think critically, such as Alzheimer's disease. It is important that you are able to establish powers of attorney for your legal and healthcare needs before you are unable to make these decisions yourself.

Real Estate

If you are trying to purchase real estate, then it is important that you have an attorney on your side to ensure that you are not being taken advantage of and that any contracts you enter into are legal and binding.

Corporation, Business & LLCs

If you are trying to begin a business, then you need to understand which formation will benefit you the most. A corporation, limited liability company (LLC), and other business entities have differing rules regarding taxation as well as profit distribution, among other issues.

Construction and Liens

If you are a property owner who has paid your contractor, then it is important to know that subcontractors and materials providers who have not been paid can place a lien on your property in order to secure payment. Protect yourself with help from a lawyer.

Personal Injury

If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, then you need skilled representation on your side that can help you effectively pursue the results that you need as you may be entitled to collect monetary compensation for your injuries.

Representing Indian River County Residents

Your situation is important to me, and you can be sure that I will stand by you and work with you to pursue the results that you need for your legal situation. I have helped numerous clients in the past to achieve the results that they needed, and I can put this experience to work for you.

Contact my firm today to discuss your situation and to pursue the results that you need for your future. Call today at (772) 353-4466 to schedule an appointment!

  • Why Hire David
    Find out why our firm is the right choice for you.
  • Christian Loving & Living Wills
    Learn how we can help secure a future for you and your loved ones.
  • Probate Avoidance
    Understand the reasons why you want to avoid probate.
  • Case Evaluation
    Tell me about your case and let me find the right solution for you!

Contact Us Today

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy


Common Answers To Your Questions

Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 772-353-4466 today!

  • How do I know what kind of business to form?
    This depends on the goals of your business, whether you want a limited liability company (LLC), a large corporation, or a general business. Each type of entity has differing rules regarding taxation, liability, distribution of profit, and many other issues. I can provide you with detailed answers for your specific situation.
  • Should I hire an attorney when selling my home?
    Generally, during real estate transactions, some contracts must be signed, agreements made, and a significant amount of money transfer. It is always a good idea to have an attorney during these high-stakes transactions to ensure that you are not being taken advantage of and that the transaction is legal and binding.
  • What happens if I die without a will?

    If the deceased person was married but has no living descendants, then the spouse will receive everything under Florida law. If there are living descendants, then the estate will be divided proportionately between these parties.